Thursday, December 18, 2008

Goodbye Maj Norman Ang

I couldn't belive my ears when i first receive the news.
My friend MSN yesterday to ask me if i know Maj Norman Ang the former OC of 1 SIR Support OC 2001. Immediately i felt something was admiss. Than the news broke on a e-mail sent to me.
Maj Norman Ang had pass away on the 14th Dec 2008 at 2145, leaving behind his wife and 2 children, he's 34. Information from another friend, he was down with stage 4 cancer at march this year. He never smoke or drink and exercise often, and he was dmn fit. But unfortunaly cancer claim him. He got so much future in front of him, soo much... but it was cut short.

I remember him as a personal who works seriously, take care of men under his charge and never cease to crack jokes.
He inspired people to give all their best all the way. And he is willing to listen to people, and will not shut them off.

He was my OC during my BMT time and also my OC for support coy when i was posted to 1 SIR as a combat medic to Bravo coy at first. Ha i was suprised to be under his charge again. The last i see of him was at seralang camp at 2005. I was working under a company to upgrade all the computers of that camp. I walk into his office one day to upgrade his labtop. He was suprised to see me walking in.... we got into a chat on our daily work and he wishes me the best of luck in career and life.

Never i could imagine, that would be the last time i meet him. Sadly i didn't manage to go to his wake, as by the time i receive the mail it is 17th of Dec. I wishes his wife and 2 children luck and be sucess in life.

May you find peace in another world. GoodBye Major Norman Ang

No comments: